Project Manager, India
Are you a clear communicator and a great problem solver? Are you able to overcome challenges quickly and calmly with advanced problem-solving skills? Are you a fast learner and possess a deep passion on seeing your creation and design into execution? Do you possess excellent time management and superior organization skills? Are you a master in staying focused and adept in prioritization?
If so, come join our team! We believe in delivering excellence and if you share the same motto, we’ll be a great fit together. We promise you a friendly work environment and the opportunity to grow your career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the department; achieving all aspects of operational strategy, safety, quality and performance.
An added advantage would be the ability to design solutions and provide technical recommendation and evaluation of AV system setup. Candidate should be passionate and keep abreast of latest technology in the AV industry.
Candidate will be expected to facilitate project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
• At least 2 years of working experience in AV industry.
• Added advantage for PMP/Prince2 certified professionals.
• Recognised industry certifications will be an added advantage.
• Candidate should have experience in managing projects and understanding project flow.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of the following manufacturers: Crestron, Extron, ClearOne, AMX, Biamp, Cisco.
• Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline.
• Candidate should have experience working with corporate clients, including MNCs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
• Ability to demonstrate planning, organising and implementing skills leading to successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
• Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
• Passion for excellence.