(Pre-Sales) Junior System Designer, Singapore
• Provide technical expertise and assist in the design, recommendation and evaluation of AV system setup.
• Create A/V designs (to include A/V control, video, audio, and networking schematics) as part of engineering design Packages.
• Generate Build of Materials (BOM)
• Generate A/V proposals
• Organize and prepare demonstration of proposed solutions to customers.
• Participate in project meetings with customers and representatives.
• Coordinate the design review and change process with Project Managers, Sales team and customers.
• Keep abreast of the latest technologies in the AV industry.
• Generate functional connection-level drawings for audio, video, control and communications systems.
• Perform Site Survey/Evaluation when required.
• Attend site coordination meeting when required
• Support turnover of the completed installations to the Clients to include User acceptance and training.
• On-Job-Training (OJT) will be provided
• At least 1-2 years of related AV experience
• Knowledge and design experience with the following manufacturers: Crestron, Extron, AMX, Polycom, Biamp, Clearone, QSC, Cisco
• Relevant recognized industry certifications will be an added advantage (e.g. CTS)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good team player and able to work independently
• Must be organized, able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Must be a detailed, patient and fast worker
• Drive to exceed expectations and in delivering excellence